RACHITA RAM LAUNCHES MAX FASHION’S EXCLUSIVE FESTIVE COLLECTION
ALONG WITH LANDMARK REWARDS CUSTOMERS
Three trendy families compete to win the ‘best curated family festive look’ title and a grand prize
Bangalore : Max Fashion celebrated the ongoing festive season by launching their festive collection with Rachita Ram, popular Kannada actress at their JP Nagar store today. Three trendy families who are also Max’s loyal customers competed to curate the best family festive look from the collection. The on-ground contest was judged by Rachita as well as RJ Sriram of Fever 104 FM. All three families were chosen as the winners and were gratified with ‘Rs 20,000 worth wardrobe’ from Max.
The festive collection is about bringing back the rich grandeur of Indian tradition yet giving it a modern touch. With over 3000 styles to choose from, Max through its ‘Tavisha’ range, offers a variety of stylized garments comprising classic combinations of voluminous, vibrant and layered skirts with trendy cholis or crop tops that completes the grand look for the festive season.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Anil Chinnabhandar – Senior Vice President, SCM, Max Fashion, said, “Festive season is all about families coming together and celebrating the enduring spirit of the season. Max understands the importance of spending quality time with your family therefore we came up with this contest for our customers. We enjoyed their enthusiasm, appreciate their participation and loved all the festive looks curated by them”
“Festive season is such an exciting time in India as families get together and have fun. Max has enabled the same for all families where they let the customers to pick the look of their choice in the form of a fun contest, which I think is great”, commented Rachita Ram, popular Kannada actress, who was looking fabulous in Max Festive collection.
Highlights from the Festive Collection:
- Tavisha Occasion Wear– This collection is all about ethereal timeless textures and classic beauty. Inspired from paithani prints and mayor bagh, it offers a range of stylized garments with voluminous skirts, stylized choli and layered skirts. Dipped in vibrant colours of festive golds, fuchsia and deep greens, this collection adds the grandeur to your wardrobe
- Tavish Occasion Wear – This festive season Tavish launches its all new collection called ‘Royal Strings’. Inspired from the Benarsi weaves, this collection depicts the true essence of Benares. Ranging from embroidered Kurtas to beautifully crafted brocade sherwanis and Nehru jackets, this collection showcases its regal roots through textures and weaves
- Festive Kurtas– Named ‘Poetry of Gold’, this collection talks about bringing back the festive hues of bright pink, turquoise, orange with beautiful gold sprinkled throughout the collection. It adds a welcome change to your traditional Indian wear with layered kurtas, kalidaar palazzos in rich chanderi fabric
- Festive Fusion Wear– With a more upbeat, fun and young mood attached to it, this collection brings you modern prints in tiered, gathered and pleated dresses. For the more experimental you, this collection will give a desi twist to your festive wardrobe
- Festive Skirts– Stylized skirts with fashion crop tops and choli, this collection brings back the grand and regal look in vibrant hues, gold prints and intricately detailed borders
- Festive Maxi Dresses– Available in rich jewel tones with ornate embroideries in antique gold, this collection is the perfect evening wear for you this season
About Max Fashion:
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 180 stores across 70 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.