INDIA DEEPENS CONNECTIVITY WITH NEIGHBOURS AND GLOBAL ALLIES & MORE..!
PM Modi Bats for Global Cooperation in Fighting Terrorism at India-ASEAN Summit
During his address at the India-ASEAN Summit in Manila, Philippines, Prime Minister Narendra Modi reaffirmed India’s commitment to strengthen cooperation with ASEAN nations and called for united efforts in mitigating terrorism. He invited the ASEAN leaders as the Chief Guests for the 2018 Republic Day, saying that 125 crore Indians are waiting to welcome them.
Ensure 21st Century Becomes “India’s Century”, PM Modi Inspires the Indian Community in Manila
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Indian community, stressing upon the long-shared heritage and emotional bonding that India has with the ASEAN region.
PM Reiterates India‘s Commitment to Address Regional Concerns
At the 12th East Asia Summit, PM Narendra Modi said that ASEAN, even as it celebrated its Golden Jubilee, shone as a beacon of hope; a symbol of peace and prosperity. He further emphasised on the grouping attaining greater salience in the years to come.
Other Highlights of PM Modi’s Visit to Philippines:
Visit to the Mahaveer Philippine Foundation
Bandhan Express Between Kolkata and Khulna set to Bring Neighbours Closer
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi & the Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, jointly inaugurated a series of connectivity projects between the two countries. PM Modi in his address stressed upon people-to-people connectivity between India and Bangladesh.
FIFA U-17 World Cup Team meets with PM at His Residence
Prime Minister Narendra Modi met every member of India’s FIFA U-17 World Cup at his residence. He also tweeted about his meeting with each player which generated a lot of enthusiasm among sports lovers.
- Three Years In, Modi Remains Very Popular
- Income Tax department cracks whip on benami assets, seizes 541 properties
- ED attaches Rs 9,000 crore in black money; pulls up 1,000 shell firms
- India to see 10% salary hike in 2018, highest in Asia Pacific: Report
- DBT helps states save Rs 1,557 crore till November 2017
- Govt slashes GST on 178 items from 28% to 18%, most daily-use items lower to 18%
- US President Donald Trump praises India’s growth story, and PM Modi at APEC Summit in Vietnam
- First Indian wheat consignment via Chabahar reaches Afghanistan
- Post tax rate cut, FMCG firms set to reduce prices
MUST WATCH VIDEO OF THE WEEK