INDIA SPEED WEEK IS INDIA’S PREMIERE FESTIVAL OF SPEED
Bangalore. India Speed Week is India’s Premiere Festival of Speed on an Airstrip! A three day long festival of speed, bringing together drag racing teams and speedsters across various vehicle segments and categories to Bangalore for the first time. Governed by Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI) , Promoted by AKM Group and managed by Elite Octane, India’s leading Motor Sports Managers, ISW 2017seeks to put Bangalore firmly on the National and International airstrip racing phenomena.
India Speed Week Bangalore Edition Highlights
India Speed Week was before held in Kolkatta and Pune. India Speed Week 2017 for the first time is happening in Bangalore Jakkur Aerodrome from 9th and 10th Dec.
The event on 9-12-2017 saw many participants and best brands like BMW, KTM, Volswageon, Lamborgini, Suzuki, Renault etc., participated in this mega event.
The Highlights are as follows
- The event started off with 2ndround of championship wherein Indian make 2 stroke upto 350cc bikes and 4 stroke upto 200cc bikes took part.
- First round was held in Amby Valley, Pune and the selected teams are participating in the second round happening in Bangalore.
- Then 4 stroke upto 200-350cc bikes and 4 stroke 350-550cc bikes took part in the race.
- Indian open bikes upto 550cc also took part in India Speed Week event today
- Another attraction of the event was Indian cars upto 1000cc, 1300cc and 1600cc taking part in the race.
- Most celebrated actress of Indian Film Industry Raveena Tandon graced the occasion and was seen taking a round in the super car along with the head of AKM group Amit Kumar Modi.