INDIA-ISRAEL DOSTI SCALING NEW HEIGHTS; ISRAEL PM CALLS PM MODI A REVOLUTIONARY LEADER; FOREX RESERVES HIT A RECORD HIGH AND MORE…
Providing Impetus to Indian Innovation, PM Modi& Israel PM Netanyahu Dedicate iCREATE to the Nation
During the inauguration of the iCREATE, PM Narendra Modi, accompanied by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, highlighted the key role of innovation in bringing the people of India and Israel closer to each other. He added that the Government is working to make the entire system innovation-friendly, so that intent can generate ideas; ideas lead to innovation; and innovation helps create a New India.
You are a Revolutionary Leader: Israel PM tells PM Modi
PM of Israel, Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu, on his visit to India lauded PM Modi for revolutionising India-Israel relations. During the visit, the two heads of state held talks on accelerating the pace of engagement between the two nations and signed multiple agreements to enhance cooperation across sectors, including defence, cyber security, oil and gas and space.
Our cooperation with Israel is diverse and benefits both our nations: PM Modi
PM Modi and Israeli PM Netanyahu visited the Centre of Excellence for Vegetables. Stressing on the need to use technology and advance science to enhance agriculture sector, PM Modi said that it is important to devote attention to irrigation and innovative methods of farming. He applauded Israel for showing the way on how to transform a nation with the agriculture sector at the core.
Other Highlights From the Israeli PM’s Visit:
PM Addresses Youth on National Youth Day
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addressed the youth via video-conference, on the occasion of National Youth Day. He urged the young to discuss, debate and innovate. He added that they should fully utilise opportunity to fulfil the dreams of the great men and women who devoted their lives for our freedom.
- India will set up $350-mn solar fund to start mobilisation under ISA
- Big move by Modi government, over 50 lakh houses to be built under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- PM Modi to Host 120 Global CEOs, Pitch for Fourth Industrial Revolution at World Economic Forum in Davos
- Around 600,000 jobs being created a month in formal sector in FY18: Study
- Vaccination success: How Mission Indradhanush upped vaccine coverage growth rate
- Foreign tourist arrivals hit new high of one crore, earnings cross $27-billion mark
- German varsity announces course with focus on ‘Make in India’
- Medium, heavy commercial vehicle sales on multiple-year high at 2017-end
- Government to construct 14,460 bunkers at a cost of over Rs 415 crore in Jammu region
- WEF ranks India 30th on a global manufacturing index; much ahead of its BRICS peers, Brazil, Russia & South Africa
- Govt to auction over Rs 1 lac Crore worth of ‘enemy property’
- Rapid Strides in India’s Swachh Bharat Mission
- Forex Reserves Booming, Hitting Record Numbers.
- Prime Minister Modi’s Address During Inaugration of iCREATE Facility