HONDA DRIVES BANGALORE TO VOTE
Honda’s biggest citizen activism movement #ActivIndia asks Bangalore voters to pledge to vote on 18th April 2019
• Your 5 seconds make a difference: Give a missed call on 9870500111 & register your pledge easily
• Join more than 1 lakh voters who pledged to vote under Honda’s #ActivIndia movement
• Ride 2 votes on your 2Wheeler along with your friend/relative on pillion seat & drive the movement
Bangalore : India’s most trusted two-wheeler brand, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd is spearheadingits #ActivIndia movement to create meaningful difference in society fuelled by citizen partnership. #ActivIndia ignites every voter in Bangalore to exercise their most important form of self-expression – their right to vote. Honda’s movement appeals to the voters to pledge to vote on coming 18th April 2019 & decide who gets the license to serve India.
The lack of transportation is often a hurdle in the world’s biggest democratic process. With Bangalore having one of India’s largest two-wheeler riding population, Honda has proposed a fresh thought to all the Bangalore voters. Honda is asking every two-wheeler rider to pledge that #KoiSeatNaJayeKhali (no seat should go empty). Ensure that your pillion seat doesn’t go empty when you ride to vote. Ride with your friend, relative, neighbour etc. on pillion & ensure every two-wheeler rides two votes to the polling booth!
Speaking about Honda’s movement activating young India to vote, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said “After gaining the trust of India, Honda has now sparked a positive social change, striving to evolve India into #ActivIndia. Driven by the pledge #KoiSeatNaJayeKhali, we aim to activate all the voters in Bangalore to not only go vote themselves but also take along their friends, family and relatives. We have received an overwhelming response over calls and on the website within a brief span since the launch. With just 3 days left to the poll in Bangalore, let’s make each voter socially aware & more responsible to drive the change. Just give a missed call on 9870500111 and support the #ActivIndia movement by taking a pledge to vote.”
#ActivIndia movement is further deepening public awareness through outreach across all Honda network touch points, workplace and communications across all mediums. So far, 1 Lakh + citizens have already
pledged to vote under the movement.
Here’s how Bangalore voters can support #ActivIndia
1. Pledge to Vote : Visit http://www.hondaactivindia.com & join the #ActivIndia movement
2. Set SMS reminder: Select your polling date on the website and get reminded a day before.
3. Join the movement through missed call: Just give a missed call on 9870500111 and support the #ActivIndia movement by taking a pledge to vote
4. Frame your pledge: Show the world your customized pledge frame and spread awareness.
5. Spread the cause: Upload your pledge certificate on social media and ask your friends and family to take the pledge too!
6. Every vote counts: Ensure two votes are cast for every two-wheeler. Ride to the polling booth with a pillion.