A S Sundaresan, Joint MD & CEO of JSW Paints at JSW Paints press brief in Bangalore.
JSW PAINTS INTRODUCES
“ANY COLOUR = ONE PRICE” OFFER IN KARNATAKA
BENGALURU : India’s leading business conglomerate, US$ 14 Billion JSW Group has begun the roll-out of its paints business in Karnataka. JSW Paints is part of the Group’s diversification into consumer facing businesses and a historic first-time entry of an Indian conglomerate into organized paints sector. With the launch of its paints business, JSW Group aims to make a comprehensive offering for consumer homes through steel, cement, furniture and now paints.
JSW Paints announced its revolutionary “Any Colour = One Price Offer” for its customers in Karnataka. It aims to unify India with its path-breaking promise of any colour in a product line being offered at one price. This is the first time an Indian paint company is bringing such pricing transparency. A thoughtful revolution that removes the opaqueness in colour pricing in the Industry for tinted colours where “colourant cost extra” is charged and every colour in a product line has a different price.
As part of its plan to enhance the Retail experience, JSW Paints inaugurated its Colourvista Senses retail store in Bangalore for its Retailer partners. A first of its kind retail experience store, Colourvista Senses is designed to assist consumers in the colour and product selection. Colourvista Senses aims to inspire home-owners through its home-like look and feel, a significant departure from a conventional paints store. The touch & feel experience provides customers a refreshingly different perspective on colours across various surfaces such as walls, ceilings, doors, windows and kitchen cabinets. The experience store also offers visualisation of the painted look of customers’ home spaces. All that a customer has to do is share their home pictures and they can walk into the store to paint it with Colourvista range of colours and confidently choose colours. JSW Paints will have this format adapted for its Retailer partners who are keen to give a rich experience to their customers while choosing paints.
Commenting on the launch of JSW Paints, Mr. Parth Jindal, Managing Director of JSW Paints said, “At JSW Paints, we believe that being thoughtful is beautiful. Hence, we have ensured that every aspect of JSW Paints brand has a Never Done Before quality and a promise to deliver true value to our consumers. We have taken the path-breaking step to offer Any Colour at One Price in a product. We hope to be the preferred choice of millennial couples. JSW Paints aims to be the future of colour & painting for Indian homes.”
According to Mr. A S Sundaresan, Joint MD & CEO of JSW Paints, “JSW Paints’ Simple, Swift & Sure way to painting will go a long way in helping our consumers make an informed and confident choice. Any Colour= One Price ensures consumers great value, ushers price transparency and makes them free to choose colours confidently for their homes. With Colourvista Senses JSW Paints, ushers in an unparalleled experience of look & feel in retail that will go a long way in making consumers confidently choose the right colour and product. JSW Paints aims to bring about thoughtful innovations that offer tremendous value and are trend setting into the future of paints and painting.”
JSW Paints is a greenfield venture backed by cutting-edge technology, automation and scale that’s comparable to leading players in the sector. The company will manufacture and market both industrial coatings as well as decorative paints. In industrial coatings, JSW Paints commenced operations with coil coatings. In the Decorative paints segment, the company will offer a complete range of only water-based paints forInterior & Exterior walls, wood & metal – various surfaces in Homes. JSW Paints has actively studied the Karnataka market to understand evolving customer dynamics, need gaps as well as global trends. It aims to be a significant paints brand in Karnataka.
The company aims to create beautiful experiences for its customers. The entire business & brand proposition is based on thoughtful interventions across colour, customer assistance, packaging and manufacturing.
1. Product Range: JSW Paints’ brand promise of Simple, Swift & Sure is delivered through its water-based colours for homes. It’s the only company with an all water based decorative paints portfolio in the country – Decorative paints that use no solvents, are low on VOC and totally family-friendly. Even the colourants for tinting the paints are water based and low- VOC. Its consumer portfolio is tested & certified for best performance with, a first time in India, life expectancy indicator of 3, 5 or 7 years.
JSW Paints introduces a complete range of Water based finishes for wood & metal – Halo Aquaglo. Now consumers can say goodbye to smelly & toxic solvent based enamel paints and varnishes and switch to low VOC and fast to finish Halo Aquaglo that is available in clear and wide range of colours in Majestic Gloss & Satin finishes.
2. “Any Colour = One Price” JSW Paints Colourvista is a curated portfolio of over 1800 shades making it one of the widest & best researched colour range in the Indian market.
3. Customer Experience: JSW Paints introduces a first of its kind look & feel experience for consumers to choose the right colour & product in the painting process. It introduces Colourvista Senses Store format for its Retailers to give an enriching experience to customers.
4. Customer Assistance: JSW Paints adds a human touch to its consumer experience. Its Customer Relationship Officer referred to as a JSW Paints Buddy, will be available on ground to assist customers to make an informed choice about products, colours and even to find a contractor if required.
5. Innovative & Ergonomic Packaging: JSW Paints is the first company to offer its paints in an innovative & ergonomic, rectangular packaging designed to save space, transportation costs and easy to store. The packaging is also easy to use, roller-friendly with an ECO tray accessory to assist application of the colour on home walls.
6. Manufacturing Capacities: JSW Paints is proud to have set up India’s largest and fully automated coil coatings facility with an annual capacity of 25000 KL and state-of-the-art fully automated only water based decorative paints plant in India with 100,000 KL annual capacity. Both manufacturing units are designed to be environment-friendly and are ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge) units.
JSW Paints is part of the US$ 14 billion JSW Group. It complements JSW offerings in Steel & Cement in home building and care. JSW Paints aims to be a thoughtful paint company as it builds its Industrial Coatings & Decorative Paints business. JSW Paints’ innovative & thoughtful disruptions aim to redefine and discover new ways in paints & painting. The company plans to achieve this with prime focus on emerging consumer needs, state-of-the-art-technology, execution excellence and focus on sustainability. JSW Paints as a brand aims to inspire consumers to Think Beautiful as Beautiful Thoughts make the World Beautiful.